Rigs and Platform Protection
We provide High Tech Solutions for a variety of sectors that include Security of Assets in the Oil and Gas sectors.
Our High tech solutions for the petreleum industry include comprehensive state of the art early warning, surveillance and security systems for rigs and oil platforms.
With our advanced electronic technology management for Pipelines, we can implement systems (sensors) that monitor any length of your pipe lines. Our system will immediately detect any threats that could compromise the security of the pipeline. Our monitoring system detects threats area early with precision and sends alert alarm to operators. We have a complete solution, including defense systems for your pipelines.Our monitoring system will instantly detect and alert the following:
- Attempts to steal from the pipeline
- Leakage caused by wear or tear
- Vibrations caused by approaching earth moving machines or work around the pipe lines (It doesn't matter whether pipelines are buried or submerged)
Our system consists of the following modules:
Protection functional chain (PFC)
- Detect Risks
- Clarify Risk
- Deter Risk
Our Integrated multi-sensor systems produce solutions for the following task:
- Automatic detection, tracking and identification of individuals, vehicles and boats, long before they reach and during any activities around the pipelines.
- Knowledge-aided classification of intrusions to provide automatic threat level assessment.
- 24/7 operation (constant performance level during day and night).
- Provision of suitable combination of state-of-the–art heterogeneous sensor technologies with advanced sensor signal processing algorithms and data fusion techniques.
- Make possible an integrated surveillance management through the use of autonomous, remote and network enabled platforms/installations.
- Deployment of a network of unattended ground sensors (UGS).
- Deployment of surveillance drones, where necessary.
- Enable Detection, Surveillance and Support Team and Response Units to work together, employing the same infrastructure.